Friday, April 4, 2014

Oopsies...

Oopsies...
Sorry, haven't been posting.
Gosh I'm bad at this blogging stuff.
Today my giraffe came in the mail, and I'm happy. It's one of those beanie boo type thingalings.
Also, the Name Glitch is still acting up, like if i want an animal I can't make its name any better than 'Commander Strongeyes' or 'Princess Smellymajor'.... like, what?
I'm also superhappy that the claw machine now features Kangaroos. Been fishing about for one for  a while.. they're so darn adorable I can't help myself!
I also have too many plushies i don't want, send me a jam a gram that says 'geckos are great' or just say 'could i have a plushie' and I'll give you one.
Your welcome, in advance.
XD
Make sure to check out my channel, singingsuperstaraj
Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment