Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years! :3

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! YAYS!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...
I went on vacation to visit my relatives in New Mexico and that's why I wasn't on AJ often or posting often either.

My cousins and I are raising money for bulletproof vests for police dogs so they don't die in the line of duty. You can visit out website (which I'll post later cuz it's on mah other blogger acc and gmail!!!)
or to help vest dogs in YOUR area you can go to www.dogvest.com
We're sewing blankets, drawing pictures, molding sculptures and painting rocks. So far we've got 25$!!!! XD!
Bai!
(P.S the cousins helping are my little cousins. One of them has an AJ account. She's luckypenny, the other has one, too,it's ikeyspikey but he was banned for not playing in a year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment