Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Belivable... (computer sarcasam)

I get really angry when people cheat, steal, hack or lie on animal jam. Lying is the easiest to identefy: What NEW jammers say: 1. I've been on here for a year! 2. Mira came down from the sky and privately talked to me! 3.(hilarious) I'm a SHAMAN! WHY THEY ARE LIES: 1. Because you only have two things in your den and nothing on your animal. 2. Mira never does that. Seriously. 3. You might be a moderator but NOT a shaman. I searched your user with the result of something. Sorry dude. Old jammers almost never lie but sometimes i catch them saying that old blankets from the hot coco hut are beta. (the green ones are) Well, that's all for now jammers if your sending me that picture i need it before the contest ends. AUGUST 16TH Thanks and have a Jamily Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't want to seem greedy but when can I have my prize? Sorry if I seem that way to you.

    TheCrystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOTALLY!!!! As soon as i remember the password.... :I

      Delete